1. All applicants for degree programmes, irrespective of their University of first choice are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate and scored the minimum cut off mark. Similarly, Candidates seeking admission must have uploaded their ‘O Level result(s) on through their profile page to the JAMB Platform.
2. All applicants for degree programmes are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in as least five subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty, Department and JAMB.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
Direct Entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
Candidates for Direct Entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry form and must possess any of the following qualifications:
1. JUPEB/GCE advanced level passes in relevant subjects
2. OND/NCE with minimum grade of lower credit or equivalents.
All Direct Entry candidates, in addition to above, must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements as appropriate
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
1. By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
2. By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.edwinclarkunversity.org to fill and submit online application form.
3. In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Plc: Account No: 1014022279
UBA: Account No: 1018657909
GT Bank: Account No: 0171183354
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ECU One-Year Foundation Programme leading to admission into 200 level in ECU and most Nigeria Universities on successful completion. Students are requested to pick three relevant subjects to their proposed programme of study. ECU offers intensive lectures covering the respective subjects for a period of two semesters in preparation for JUPEB examinations. For details, Call the Coordinator on 0802-390-4531, 0813-119-5718 or the Admission Office on 0606-362-6868
Edwin Clark University, the University that cares, has in place all facilities that make learning a worthwhile experience. In order to make its degree global, the University has collaboration with the following foreign institutions:
The above collaborations avail ECU students the opportunity of dual degrees from these institutions, participation in exchange programmes and seamless postgraduate admission.
Staff of the University are also exposed to collaborations, exchange programmes and various academic development initiatives.
To register for the 2018 Summer School, click the link below. Students are to read the instruction carefully and comply as appropriate.
You still have some unresolved questions? You can talk to us on phone, chat with live persons or submit detailed request through our support link below